Saturday, September 18, 2010

September Thoughts

Well I didn't get the end of August or beginning of September posted. Oops. Oh well. Tomorrow is my last day off before Fall quarter. I'm actually not nervous this time. It is the first time in memory that I'm not anxious at all for a new school year. That probably has something to do with the fact that I just got off of summer classes. I'm looking forward to seeing some friends and taking English and Geography. I'm not so happy about having to take Pre-Cal though. Oh well. It is the last Math class I'll have to take so that's good I guess. Probably should just lower my head and push right through my class. I have some help too so that's good. Baseball is almost over. That is pretty depressing. AAA Tacoma just won the PCL championship though so all is good. Football has started and I'm enjoying running around to different games for Washington Prep Sports. The Seahawks are playing now too. They beat San Fransisco in the first game of the season. I was impressed even thought they got rid of T.J. They are looking pretty good this year too. Kentlake is also looking good. They are now 3-0 with wins against Auburn Riverside, Kentridge, and Mt. Rainier. They beat MR 67-0. Mt. Rainier has yet to score this season. They have been out scored 202 to 0. OUCH. I just got Snagit for my computer with the help of a friend from WPS and KVS. The same friend made me an Admin on the KVS forum. That is a lot of fun. I'm glad it's fall now. The calender doesn't say it, but it is fall. It's really like Autumn really. The leaves are taking forever to turn, but it has been progressively cooler ever since September started. Looks like it is going to be a great Winter for me. Snow, snow, snow. I can't wait. I remember the only snow last year was the last day of the High School Football Championships in Tacoma. I was inside for most of the day, but it was still fun. After that, nodda. Very disappointing. It feels like it's Halloween right now. I can't imagine watching the Mariners on Halloween, but one can always hope. As soon as the season's over, the team will probably be getting a major overhaul. It hasn't been the best year ever. Ichiro hasn't reached 200 hits yet, but he will, and Fifi won't be getting a Cy Young even though he has the best stats in baseball. The only think he lacks is the number of wins. *Sigh* Oh well. A friend of mine on the KVS forum was nice enough to hook me up with a Tel page. It is an online service that is very much like an online business card. I just need to get normal business cards now. I had my first publication last week. A photo of mine was used in the Tacoma Weekly. That was very exciting. I feel like things are starting to come together finally with my photography. I have a few possible Senior Photos shoots lined up and I got some really good advice from a friend about how to proceed. It will take a little money, but I think my parents are thinking about giving me a SmugMug account so I can start selling my photos. I can't wait. Well, my pizza is getting cold so I will pick this up again in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment