Saturday, October 30, 2010

October Thoughts

Well, it is Halloween tomorrow, and I haven't updated this all month. Oh well. Tomorrow I will be taking photos at the Snoqualmie Halloween Train event. That should be a lot of fun even though I'm sick. Everything seems to be going a little slow today because of that. This month has been both long and short. Some things that needed to happen are finally starting to happen, and some aren't. Oh well. I'm getting excited for my birthday which doesn't happen much. I won't publish what I hope I'll be getting, but it should help me stress-less at school. That's pretty much it for this month. Tons of football photos and the Giants and the Rangers are playing in the World Series. I also started taking Hockey photos through the help of one of my friends. That is a lot of fun as well. School kind of caught me off gaurd, but I caught up pretty quick so all is good. I can't wiat for November. It is one of my favorite months.

Oh yeah. Kentlake went 7-2. They play Newport next Saturday... in a PLAYOFF GAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment